Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Adapting to Diversity


Are you engaged in a change today?  Have you made a noncommittal decision or a true commitment?  To whom?

I am engaged and committed to changing the elective courses at Vineland Middle School.  Vineland has always tried to offer as may course offering as possible but we are a small school with a small staff.  This is our first real opportunity to create an engaging and diverse elective department.  I believe that elective offer resources that are not available in other classes.  Students are free to make personal decisions without being committed to a single answer or solution.  The process of being creative and innovative is an important skill for everyone.  Though the process can seem daunting, I believe that the work ad effort will provide my students and myself with more opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment